About Me

My photo
Jesus has captured my heart... I'm a 'there's always a silver lining' kind of girl. I love making people laugh & smile and seeing people reach their dreams.

Saturday 22 June 2013

<Insert title regarding length since last post 2 years ago>

Soooo, it sure has been a while. Whoops! I have written three draft posts but none of them have been finished -sorry.

Lots has happened since then; but the main thing is that I got a job in December 2011 at a nursery near Gatwick airport. I started in the baby unit which is aged 3 - 14 months. I then worked in Owls Nest which is our 3 - 4 year olds, then did two days a week in Foxes which is the 2 - 3 year olds and the other three days I worked in Rabbit Run with the 14 month to 2 year olds. As of October last year I went to full time in Rabbits which I am totally loving. As I'm sure is true with most jobs I work with people who I wouldn't "choose to associate with" which means some of the people I don't particularly like but there are others, especially one in particular, who I am so glad I have met. Me an Helen have become such good friends and she even told me I am her best friend in this area (she moved from Sutton a few years ago). It was so nice hearing that and it's true for me about Helen at work as well. She is so lovely and funny and kind, I'm glad to be able to call her a friend. 

So yeah, that's the biggest change in my life since my last post. I have a job that I mostly love.

Something else that is new is I have discovered I have a love of sewing. Stacey introduced me to it really, making bunting for InStep, our church's womens ministry. I helped her out a bit and it turned out I thoroughly enjoyed it so I've got the sewing machine Ruth had and I am (very, VERY, slowly) making some bunting of my own. In the future I plan on learning to alter my clothes for when I have lost the weight I need to and maybe even learning to make my own as well.

I know that's only two things that have happened but if I don't post this now I'm not if I ever will or if this will end up joining the other three or so posts that will never get finished now...

I shall try to update this more often but no promises. I am not certain anyone actually reads this anyway - but I'll keep posting as if people do because it's nice to have a space where I can be honest and open and get the ramblings, opinions, ideas and thoughts that are scattered in my brain.
Therefore, if someone is reading this, Hello! And if no one is, then; meh, really. :)

1 comment:

MissHarwood said...

I miss your blogs. I miss blogging. All our old posts totally blow me away with our outlook on life and our wisdom! It's crazy...I love it!

And I miss you xx

Some one once told me "the grass is much greener on the other side" 'til further notice I'm in between. From where I'm standing the grass is green