About Me

My photo
Jesus has captured my heart... I'm a 'there's always a silver lining' kind of girl. I love making people laugh & smile and seeing people reach their dreams.

Friday 13 February 2009

That's the Way the Cookie Crumbles

Okay, sometimes I really hate Facebook! Ben has a girlfriend, I'm glad he's happy I just wish it was with me. Sucks to find out like that, "Ben is now listed as being in a relationship" it was like a kick in the stomach. It hurt, like someone was saying 'Maha! He's another one you can't have!!" But it's been a few days now and I still like him but am praying for #god to take my feelings away so that I can heal and 'move on' - not to another person but from feeling like this, like im stuck, you know?
So... Life goes on as they say. Just makes me wonder if I really will ever find soem one to like me back the way I like them. But then I have to repent and talk to myself as apposed to listen to myself. ((sounds odd but that does make sense [: ))
Any ways, I just thought I'd fil you in on the lates big deal in my life... which I guess in the scheme and on goings of the world is a tiny deal but in my life it's not.

Ily! xx

No comments:

Some one once told me "the grass is much greener on the other side" 'til further notice I'm in between. From where I'm standing the grass is green