About Me

My photo
Jesus has captured my heart... I'm a 'there's always a silver lining' kind of girl. I love making people laugh & smile and seeing people reach their dreams.

Wednesday 3 December 2008

OoOoOoOoh! Get me...

I've had like two or three other blogs and I have always said on them I want them to be more serious than not but they have always fallen through and been a lot of nothing really. But I don't think i specified how 'real' I wanted this new blog to be and looking through most if not all the posts, they are quite 'real'. Never thought it would happen :]

If any one who knows me/has my Facebook reads this, I don't even know if anyone reads it (maybe that's why I'm ok with saying real things that actually matter to me on here) but if you do have my Facebook and want to see what Ben looks like just check out my profile photo.

Anyhoo, this was just meant to be a quick post about my Profile picture in case anyone did want to see 'the man of my desires' - hehe.. couldn't think of what to say as "the guy I fancy" just sounds so, well immature and I like him more than just a crush so that's out too. :]

1 comment:

MissHarwood said...

Something I've learnt through blogging...even if no-one reads your blog at the time you write posts, in years to come it will help someone/change someones life.
Be real always because God can use it
x

Some one once told me "the grass is much greener on the other side" 'til further notice I'm in between. From where I'm standing the grass is green