About Me

My photo
Jesus has captured my heart... I'm a 'there's always a silver lining' kind of girl. I love making people laugh & smile and seeing people reach their dreams.

Saturday 8 November 2014

The Night Before.

Not sure if I posted this time last year or if I just journaled; but I'm pretty sure for the last couple of years on the night before my birthday I've taken time to right a little something and sort of take stock. I have only just got home from a birthday meal with the Favourites and as it is 23:51 currently, I am going to continue the post in the morning but I needed to right a little something now.
I remember thinking that 22 had been good and I wondered what 23 would have in store for me. It has been a year of ups and downs of course (which I may go into in the morning) but looking back I have thoroughly enjoyed this past year and feel like life just keeps getting better and going by quicker which I'm not too happy about... 
Anyway, I am off to bed now and shall see you when I'm officially 24. Yay!! 

No comments:

Some one once told me "the grass is much greener on the other side" 'til further notice I'm in between. From where I'm standing the grass is green