About Me

My photo
Jesus has captured my heart... I'm a 'there's always a silver lining' kind of girl. I love making people laugh & smile and seeing people reach their dreams.

Tuesday 30 March 2010

Niki is sehr, sehr happy today!

YAY! I'm popping home today for just over 24 hours so that I can go to my Nannie's 75th birthday surprise meal with a whole load of our family. Twenty-one of us I think; it should be loud and lively, but also a laugh too. (: I haven't seen some of the people going in a few years I don’t think, others its not been since September so not too long but they are the ones I tend to see more regularly so I miss them more. So I am very much looking forward to seeing them. I am extremely excited about seeing the Mother and Father as well as Lollypops. Oh and Robs and Chris too I suppose hehe. (:

Right well I am actually at work in the offices so I should probably get back to that, as I’m not in tomorrow and I am fasting from computers tomorrow as well. I’m doing that because as a small group we are fasting and praying for Cheryl’s heart and I think for Mandy who is Matt and Mickey’s neighbour (and my ex neighbour I guess) for some break through in hers and her family’s lives. And Matt said it didn’t have to be food we fasted from it could be anything we do or use a lot. And there are two reasons I chose to go for use of laptop/computers: 1) I am going out for Nannie’s birthday as previously said and 2) I use my laptop so, so much I thought that this would be something I notice not using more than food as I tend to just go it to fill time or because I’m bored. So I’m not using my laptop or any computer from midnight tonight till midnight tomorrow night. But I will probs be in bed them so its more like not until I get back from TSM n Thursday after having driven myself up in the morning. Thursday will be a looong day! But the drive will have been worth coming back for I am sure.

So peace out and have a good time till whenevs I write again. (: Xx Xx

No comments:

Some one once told me "the grass is much greener on the other side" 'til further notice I'm in between. From where I'm standing the grass is green