About Me

My photo
Jesus has captured my heart... I'm a 'there's always a silver lining' kind of girl. I love making people laugh & smile and seeing people reach their dreams.

Wednesday 16 April 2008

Bouncey Bouncey - White Socks Slippin' Down

Okay, so the new me thing hasn't really gone as planned. I tried, I even tried making my self throw up but I must have done it wrong as it wouldn't work. Oh well, just got to keep on trying to change how I look.
Note to self: don't give up and stay a fattie, become a fittie!


I have found myself missing a lot of my old school friends rather a lot at the moment. Not too sure why it has come on so strong all of a sudden as I already missed them loads. Just want to see everyone and have a good old party and a dance. Two dances in particular: (1) the lawnmower.. don't know who made that one up.. and (2) the picnic-bargain dance.. made up by Grace and me. Although there are talks about changing its name to 'The Shit Good-Bargain Dance'. Will let you know how it all ends up :] (bit of an l'n'g there).

I feel like I'm in a very random mood just now, want to say a load of random quotes from films and my life, but I really shouldn't as you probably won't have a clue what they mean. But for that reason I'm gonna say 'em anyways!

So, quotes and stuff i love atm:
  • the Bouncy Bouncy Crimp

  • I like the radio: it plays pretty pictures

  • Shit-good Bread

  • EELS/New Rave song

  • Anything Mighty Boosh - just bought series 3: LOVE IT!

  • Jean Claude Jaquettie

  • the Pancake Crimp

  • the Soup Crimp

  • the Moon Song

  • any stuff to do with the Mighty Boosh Moon

  • lots of other crimps that I can't find anymore

  • We'll blast you with our crimp pump!

  • Shake your tale feather Louis! (my cousin who is 6, he does a tale shaking bum dance)
  • Sometimes affection is just a shy flower that takes time to blossom
  • Some day we'll know
  • Do you love me? Are you playing your love games with me?

I'm sure there are lots more quotes ect. that are floating my boat at the moment, but I can't be arsed to write them down/they're not coming to mind.

No comments:

Some one once told me "the grass is much greener on the other side" 'til further notice I'm in between. From where I'm standing the grass is green